Why do a private?
- Each lesson is tailored completely to meeting you at your level, and taking you to your next level.
- You gain in-depth guidance and understanding regarding alignment, the poses, flow, and how yoga and meditation relates to, and enhances your life.
- Co-create a personalized practice you can do on your own or when traveling.
- If you enjoy hands on assists, you will get plenty!
- You won’t need to leave your home. I’ll do all the mat hauling and careening around in the car.
- You don’t need a sitter, children are welcome.
- After savasana you can already be home.
- Your pets can practice too!
How much for a 60-75 minute session?
- 1-3 People $45 (My Studio)
- 4-5 People $55 (My Studio)
- 1-4 People – $80 (Your Space) Travel fee may apply.
- 5-7 People – $100 (Your Space) Travel fee may apply.
What other cool yoga type stuff do you do?
- Energy Healing
- Forest Bath facilitation
- Card Reading
Please message me to set up a time
What my lovely private student of 8 plus years says about private yoga sessions:
“I’m not sure where I would be today without Doreen Stelton. She has helped me body, mind, and soul. I feel so fortunate that I have the opportunity to take private yoga classes with her. I have a lot of back pain from my scoliosis and she provides adjustments and tailors our sessions to my specific needs. Although I have taken yoga classes in a variety of settings: studio, gym, outdoors, etc – I have a hard time focusing on breathing and setting intentions with other people around. It always seemed like a difficult awakening after shavasana to get in my car and have to deal with traffic. After a private shavasana, I can just relax on my couch. And the best part is that my cats can be a part of our yoga as well :)”
Dr. Cindy Olsen (Also an amazing Chicago veterinarian!)
The wild and beautiful faerie heart in me honors
the wild and beautiful faerie heart in you.